First things first – click here to get the new app. If you tried the previous version and came away less than enthralled, we think it’s worth your while to give this update a shot. It’s the same app in name only.
So you’re wondering what’s new, eh? The short answer is everything. The long answer is a list that actually tells you what “everything” includes. For the purposes of this blog, we’ll just note that it has all the features you’d expect and hit on a few new highlights:
1. Personalized search results – save your refinements and restaurant preferences.
2. Saved credit cards and past orders.
3. Full integration with Google system search via the quick search box.
4. Speedy reordering – seriously, just a couple of taps.
5. Improved performance – bugs have been zapped, speed increased.
6. Extended support for tablet devices.
See? And now we’ll recommend that you try it out to see that winning sparkle for yourself.
Also, stay tuned. We’re not done with our Android friend. And we haven’t forgotten about our iPhone app, either. In a short amount of time, mere weeks, we should have some more exciting news on the mobile front.